Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shredtunes - The Limousines

In ShredTunes posts I'm going to introduce you to a new song that gets me stoked to ride and talk a little about the band that sings it. It might be old, it might be new, just depends on how I'm feeling that week. Fair warning: my music can sometimes get pretty out there, but hopefully you find something new that you dig.

What if I told you there was a song that's catchy as hell and the music video has bikini zombies? Right, figured you'd be stoked. After hearing it featured in the wake film "Defy", I immediately hit iTunes to get myself a copy. Fair warning, you're going to get this stuck in your head.



See? Now you'll be singing that chorus all day. The rest of the album this is on didn't really do much for me. It's not bad, but I just couldn't really get in to it. In any case, check them out, you might dig 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment